New Ink

Wednesday 13 May 2015

script-quote-tattoo-kanye-west

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that a few weeks ago I decided to get some new ink! I wasn't originally going to put this up on the blog as I always find tattoos, for me, very personal and I typically don't have them in obviously visible places. But seeing as I already posted it on social media, why not on here to?

I've had mixed reviews on this one; script is always very subjective. Adapted from a Kanye West and Paul Mccartney song (which attracts criticism on its own!) I was trying to think for a while what I wanted to get and this just seemed perfect, and something I believe in. Growing up you will make a lot of mistakes, it's part of the learning process and although your mistakes should be something which shape you into the person you are, you shouldn't be judged for them because they are in the past. They're not who you are today.

Usually I always add 'what do you think?' at the end of a post, but in this case I won't. Because I accept that this isn't going to appeal to everyone, but was something I wanted to share nonetheless.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

Thanks for reading,

Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful font and placement! <3
    xx
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful quote! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally like it and agree with its message! it looks great! I plan to get my first tattoo this summer in remembrance of my pup who passed away. I love that yours have meaning to you!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new post!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground